BVHViewer 1.1 is a robust visualization tool for the Biovision Hierarchy (BVH) animation format.
Although there are several viewers to be found on the web, this is one of the few that supports:
- All possible rotation orders
- Local joint positions (Xposition, Yposition and Zposition) for all joints
- No assumption on hierarchy or framerate
- Fast browsing through a directory of BVH animations (using the PageUp and PageDown buttons)
Local joint positions are supported by the format and allow for bone scaling, making it ideal for Kinect output. For example, the exported BVH files from Brekel Kinect can also be viewed.
|Author:||Development in Motion|
|Date:||January 3, 2015|
Example BVH files
- BrekelKinect.bvh (Example BVH, containing joint scaling)
- RangeOfMotion_ROM.bvh (Example BVH, range of motion)
- BVHViewer 1.0 (Windows installer, 14MB)
In case you found a bug, have a feature request or a comment, please use the form below or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.